Monday, September 26, 2011

I am The Biggest Loser


I am The Biggest Loser. Yup. The biggest.

Don't worry, I'm not sliding back into a puddle of self-loathing. I actually AM my office's Biggest Loser! I won the contest! $740 smackers!

Funny Workplace Ecard: It's the small victories that prevent me from jumping out the window.
Isn't that just sooooo exciting? Aren't you just jumping up and down in sheer joy for me? You aren't? Geez, what kind of blog follower ARE YOU? It's okay. I forgive you. I can't afford to lose any blog followers at this point.

All it took to win was 16.5 pounds lost, primarily from my ass cheeks and face. If I had to guess, I'd say 10 pounds off the ass and about 6.5 pounds off my pumpkin head. I think I saw a cheekbone the other day so we're making some progress. But, I hadn't eaten or drank any water for about 12 hours at that point, so the cheekbone could have been a delusion, a mirage of some kind.

 After I weighed in, I promptly guzzled about 20 oz of water because I was about to dry up and blow away from dehydration, then launched right into what can once again be called... BAGEL WEDNESDAY! Woot Woot.

I fess up...after the contest was over, I did have a few days of off-plan eating. Really off-plan eating. For instance, tator tots and ranch dressing are not diet-friendly." However, it is Michelle-friendly. Yum. And, yum.

But, after a few days of some indulging, I woke up this morning ready to get right back on track with eating right and exercising. It's back to a more moderate routine (which is good because by last Wednesday at 9:55 a.m. I was ready to murder someone/eat packing peanuts/eat packing peanuts while murdering someone.)

So, with the world/scores of loyal readers/my cats as my witness, here is what I am commiting to:

1200 calories a day
2x a week strength training - Barre 3 workout
3x a week cardio - 30-45 minutes
Plan for any splurges with an extra workout.

With those committments stated, I'm signing off. So many new tv shows, so little time. Don't worry, I'll do squats while I watch.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!!! Even if you did dehydrate that is plenty of actual weight to be proud of :o)

    ReplyDelete