Thursday, September 29, 2011

i have no witty title for this blog post




I'm tired tonight so this entry is probably going to be hard to follow. If you want to stop reading now, I understand.

Why am I tired? Well, last night I enjoyed an entertaining evening of Hooters Trivia. I enjoyed the experience for a few reasons. #1 - I discovered that Hooters serves cheap ass beer. Which is great for me since I enjoy cheap ass beer. #2 - Trivia questions at Hooters are really, really easy. I actually think they were adapted from "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" It's also amusing answering questions asked by girls wearing sexy school girl costumes.
Hooters of America
Sexy Schoolgirl Hooters Girl: "What does af...af...af (covers mic, "How do you pronounce this word?) affluent mean?"
That was one of the questions last night. So awesome.

Okay, so we've established I'm tired. But, I woke up this morning all cheerful and you know why? Because I discovered Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie coffee creamer. And it's delicious. I know it is filled with trans fat that is hidden amongst other ingredients and it has horrible fake sweeteners in it. But, you know what? My skin lotion, hair products, makeup, nail polish and just about anything I put on my body is paraben and toxin-free. The Sugar Cookie creamer is LIMITED EDITION. So, I am going to go right ahead and wake up every freaking morning and drink my coffee with the delicious yet poisonous creamer. And I am going to enjoy it.
 
Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (liquid)
I'm chock full of trans fats! And, I'm delicious!
On to the next thing that I currently excited about. It's FALL so that means caramel apples in the stores!! Here's the really exciting part... this is my first fall back in MD (fully) and I can enjoy caramel apples dipped in crushed peanuts! In CO, they only sell caramel apples dipped in... rice krispies. They are called Daffy Apples and they are disgusting. Eww. So I am super excited about the whole peanuts on the caramel apple thing and partake in this fall tradition which I have missed so.

Yes, a new season is upon us and it just makes me happy. I love seasons and all the seasonally fun stuff you can do! Football! (well, Tailgating!) Knitting! Pumpkin picking! Sweaters! Fun socks! I'm giddy on the possibilities! You enjoy this fall weekend, y'all! OMG I am so tired I'm giddy and overusing exclamation points. It's time for bed. (!!!!!!!!)

The arrival of sweater season has coincided perfectly with my new habit of eating every carb I can possibly wedge inside my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment